Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys was wondering if anyone could help??
Im an Australian citizen and got married to my wife who is a british from belfast..i have my uk spouse visa but we are looking to move to the republic of Ireland soon..She also has her Irish passport..What do i need to obtain in order for me to work in the republic?? because my uk spouse visa wouldnt cover it..
any help would b grateful
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.