Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know anything about Egyptians plz tell me

i know egyptian girl and she ask me for money , help her or not ??

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
anyone know anything about Egyptians plz tell me

i know egyptian girl and she ask me for money , help her or not ??
Perhaps you should go onto an Egyptian forum rather than a British Expat forum for your answer???

Jo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perhaps you should go onto an Egyptian forum rather than a British Expat forum for your answer???

Jo
am ask here cause you're not Arabian and live in Egypt
so you're the better one answer my questions and know how arabian look for ya waiting your help

·
Super Moderator
12,553 Posts
It is a well know fact that poor egyptians will ask you for money to bury the same relative many times. They always have a sob story to tug at your heart strings and take your money from you.
If you took some time to read some of the thread in here you would see that this subject has been covered over and over again.

Veronica

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is a well know fact that poor egyptians will ask you for money to bury the same relative many times. They always have a sob story to tug at your heart strings and take your money from you.
If you took some time to read some of the thread in here you would see that this subject has been covered over and over again.

Veronica
thanks........................................................................................ Veronica

1 - 6 of 6 Posts