Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have I done to my laptop???
Can anyone give any advice on what i'v done to my computer??
I was looking through a few pages on the web... but i decided to close the page.. it mentioned that if i close this page i could lose installed data??? :confused: I closed the page anyway! now everthing has expanded in LARGE format!!!
Whats happend? Can it be restored back to smaller text??
nicola x :confused2:

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
What have I done to my laptop???
Can anyone give any advice on what i'v done to my computer??
I was looking through a few pages on the web... but i decided to close the page.. it mentioned that if i close this page i could lose installed data??? :confused: I closed the page anyway! now everthing has expanded in LARGE format!!!
Whats happend? Can it be restored back to smaller text??
nicola x :confused2:

Xtreme on here is your man, he knows everything!! I'm hopeless with anything with a keypad and a screen!!!!! Sorry hun

Jo xxx

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm not too sure, but sometimes when my cat plonks itself down on top of my keyboard the screen zooms in and everything goes really large.

Took me a while, but I found that by holding down the Ctrl button and pressing the + and - keys you can zoom in and out.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I'm not too sure, but sometimes when my cat plonks itself down on top of my keyboard the screen zooms in and everything goes really large.

Took me a while, but I found that by holding down the Ctrl button and pressing the + and - keys you can zoom in and out.

Whenever I have a problem I shut down and start again!

Jo xxx

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Whenever I have a problem I shut down and start again!

Jo xxx
Which is probably all that is needed. If it asks "Do you want to revert to default settings?" (or similar) press "Yes"

Alternatively (and I have no idea what you are running etc) you may have an icon of a magnifying glass with a percentage figure next to it. Just click it back to 100%.

Sure it won't be anything to worry about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.