Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having visited Cyprus many times for holidays and due me being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis a few years ago me and my wife decided to put our house up for sale in January 2016 back in the uk and move to Cyprus all was going well until we got a phone call in October 2016 to say that the sale had fallen through this was 2 weeks before we where due to move so absolutely gutted we muddled through to Christmas then once again put the house up for sale in January 2017 the house was sold and as the expats from the uk will no it takes 4 to 6 months before your able to move out our moving out date was June 28th 2017 we had no other choice but to put our furniture into storage and come to Cyprus for the lovely weather we are currently staying with friends but need our own place to live I no it's the busiest time of year but please if you know anybody who has a property to rent it's for me my wife and my daughter I will rent until the end of the season or for 12 months

PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
258 Posts
I know of someone who has a 3 bedroom bungalow they rent out in Vrysoulles; which is only 20mins drive from Protaras. The current occupants, who are in the forces, are moving out in a few weeks. I don't know if the place is still available but if you post your contact number I will pass it onto the owners.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for your response we have only been here since Friday I should be getting a phone in the next couple of days will post my number then

1 - 3 of 3 Posts