Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, i am confused do i need to write a sponsor letter and a sponsor decleration letter ??? what do i need to include in both of these and do i need to complete a su07 form ????

·
Registered
579 Posts
I only wrote a letter of sponsorship. In that I included, why I'm writing the letter, how and when my relationship began with my now wife, a little about the wedding, how we kept in touch when away from each other, future plan and also saying that I will support my wife fully so that she isn't a burden on public funds.

I didn't go into any detail and kept it very brief to just a few small paragraphs. Fitted perfectly on a single side of an A4 paper.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So it should be ok for me to just write a sponsor letter ?? And what aboit su07 form will i need to fill one of these out ?

·
Registered
579 Posts
So it should be ok for me to just write a sponsor letter ?? And what aboit su07 form will i need to fill one of these out ?
Yes.

I didn't submit the SU07 form because it's not required or needed for a spouse visa. Some people still fill it in and include it with their documents, so it's up to you really.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thank you. Another thing i need help on is communication evidence. We got enganged in july 2012 but i have chat and call evidence starting from december 2012 up until now that should be ok right ????

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Find other kinds of evidence for the missing period, such as Skype, emails , visits to each other etc.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Find other kinds of evidence for the missing period, such as Skype, emails , visits to each other etc.
I was in the same country as my wife which is pakistan until december 2012. Would i still need evidence ?? as i have chat and call logs from december 2012 up until now ??

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You may get refused if you can't show you kept in touch for those 5 months.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You may get refused if you can't show you kept in touch for those 5 months.
Why is this it is not like we were married at the time ? And due to our culture my wifes family did not want me to speak to her until we were married but before i left in december they agreed that we can talk to each other this is the only reason i do not have any chat history or call logs for these 5 months. So what should i do i am worried now ???????????

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You can explain why in your covering letter, and state that it was an arranged marriage.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...ment_data/file/270197/sup-docs-settlement.pdf
Ol thanks. I have printed out a mixs of chat and call logs from,

December 2012
March 2013
July 2013
October 2013

Then from november 2013 until august 2014 i was pakistan i got married in December 2013 so i was with my wife.

August 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015

Then in February i went to visit my wife and baby who was born in December 2014 until March.

And finaly July 2015

I will also print both of my airoplane tickets for these journey's and add family photos. Will this be sufficent evidence

·
Banned
46 Posts
I am sorry to ask here a question but joppa this is too much he have already baby boy his relationship is geuine thats why he have baby he dont need the call logs from 2013 may bbe i am wrong ? Delete it if i am wrong ? Thanks

·
Banned
46 Posts
I married in 2013 and i have no call details but i have baby boy as well my relationship with my husband is 110% real so mean i will be refuse if i did not provide call logs of 2013 ?

·
Banned
46 Posts
So it mean if someone married 10 years ago they need to provide 10 years call logs? I Am going to provide only 6 months call detail. Thats sufficeint or not? Thanks please advice me ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.