Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm currently trying to write my RPL for an ICT Business Analyst and am really struggling with the structure.

However my currently issue is in regards to the Topics. So you have to write about a topic and then no more than 2 sub topics, further down on the guidance it states you must restrict each explanation to 1 1/2 pages.

Does that mean 1 1/2 pages for the area of knowledge chosen inc sub topics or 1 1/12 pages for the area of knowledge then a further 1 1/2 pages for each sub topic?

I know this seems a little stupid but I have got myself in a complete state over this.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi All,

I'm currently trying to write my RPL for an ICT Business Analyst and am really struggling with the structure.

However my currently issue is in regards to the Topics. So you have to write about a topic and then no more than 2 sub topics, further down on the guidance it states you must restrict each explanation to 1 1/2 pages.

Does that mean 1 1/2 pages for the area of knowledge chosen inc sub topics or 1 1/12 pages for the area of knowledge then a further 1 1/2 pages for each sub topic?

I know this seems a little stupid but I have got myself in a complete state over this.
Lets say.. keep each topic or sub topic not longer than 1 page. My whole rpl was nearly 12 pages.

·
Registered
263 Posts
hi

Lets say.. keep each topic or sub topic not longer than 1 page. My whole rpl was nearly 12 pages.
Yes, Mine was 15 pages.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi All,

I got my result from ACS yesterday and they said that my qualifications have been assessed as not meeting the ACS educational requirements for skill assessment. They offered me to change to RPL.

I just wonder if I do RPL and get a positive result then can I claim 10 points in the point test for my qualification?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Does the RPL need to be aligned with the ANZSCO code or would it suffice if covers the ICT topics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts