Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone pls explain the process of pre-arranged employment. As I work in the pharmaceutical industry I need arranged employment to satisfy mt visa app. Is there any employment agencies that help with this or is it just I write to companies explaining that I want to immigrate to canada and attach my CV? I'm really lost with this one so can anyone help?

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Can someone pls explain the process of pre-arranged employment. As I work in the pharmaceutical industry I need arranged employment to satisfy mt visa app. Is there any employment agencies that help with this or is it just I write to companies explaining that I want to immigrate to canada and attach my CV? I'm really lost with this one so can anyone help?

Thank you.
You can do it either way but, obviously, if you use an agent you can expect to pay through the nose for it and I doubt they can/will guarantee to find you a job.

·
Registered
145 Posts
My family came for a holiday, listed all the companies we thought my hubby could work for, went back to UK, then emailed the companies via their web sites and waited for replies. Once we had a few he came back to Canada on a 3 month ticket - had one interview - was given the job. We have been here 3 years now and love it. He stayed whilst I sold up in UK. The scheme the company got him into is called the Provincial Nominee Program.
Happy hunting.

·
Registered
295 Posts

Thank you.
You might want to try Cardiome in Vancouver. I know they are working on a new drug for heart arrhythmia.

Cardiome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.