Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

I am new here and would like to seek help regarding the new RPL Application Format by Australian Computer Society.

I am currently filling my RPL Application and have completed the initial 2 sections of

1. Areas of Knowledge that you believe you have learned from your experience
2. A brief summary of how you have learnt the area of knowledge

Now I am about to start the 3rd Section of

3. Evidence of applying claimed knowledge to a working situation

and am stuck. I am not sure weather to submit a similar answer to the 2nd point or just attach letters from my employers. I read somewhere in this forum that we need to write small paragraphs on how I applied the learned knowledge to real life scenarios in my career.

Is this what need to be done or something else? Please if someone can help me...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hello folks,

I am new here and would like to seek help regarding the new RPL Application Format by Australian Computer Society.

I am currently filling my RPL Application and have completed the initial 2 sections of

1. Areas of Knowledge that you believe you have learned from your experience
2. A brief summary of how you have learnt the area of knowledge

Now I am about to start the 3rd Section of

3. Evidence of applying claimed knowledge to a working situation

and am stuck. I am not sure weather to submit a similar answer to the 2nd point or just attach letters from my employers. I read somewhere in this forum that we need to write small paragraphs on how I applied the learned knowledge to real life scenarios in my career.

Is this what need to be done or something else? Please if someone can help me...
SHORT PARA need to be written

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.