Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joppa, I bought a flat on a shared ownership i.e. I owe 75% share and the other 25% I pay rent to the developers i.e. they owe the 25% share.
I am reading through my online land registry literally word for word and keep going back to read it again.

Under 2. It states this:
Short particulars of the lease under which the land is held:
Date: shows the date I obtained keys
Term: 125 years
Parties:
1.name of the housing association limited ( the one that owes 25% share)
2. My name

NOTE 1: The tenant is under an obligation to offer to surrender tje lease in the circumstances therein mentioned

Do I need to get permission from developers for my husband to stay in the flat?
I might be over thinking again.
Apart from land registry, mortgage statement, council tax bill and gas bill; do I need anything else?
The shared ownership is bugging me now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Hi, i have a land registry dated from June 2015 but i intend to submit my visa papers early November 2015.. would they accept the land registry dated from june 2015 or would i need a recent copy? issued within 28 days?? please advise
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top