Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

Please i seek help from anyone please.

i have mt carte de sejour last year and imma renew it this October have booked my Appointment but the fact is i dont have idea of what imma submit to renew it, while when i got my first carte de sejour last year i was attending French class and i have all my Certificate therefore am sure they gonna ask me for all of this right? or is there any other document would take with me... am married to French woman and have a kids with her..

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check the website for your prefecture. They should have a list somewhere of what you need to submit for a carte de séjour renewal. (It may vary a bit by prefecture.) Otherwise, this page from the Service Public site should give you an idea what you need: https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F2209
Cheers,
Bev
Hi Bev

please i want to ask you one more question please? have been married for 2years more now to a French woman but we are moving to the UK therefore if we move to UK can i still apply for citizen through marriage if i move to UK?

·
Administrator
53,151 Posts
Hi Bev

please i want to ask you one more question please? have been married for 2years more now to a French woman but we are moving to the UK therefore if we move to UK can i still apply for citizen through marriage if i move to UK?
Yes, you can - however, you need to have been married 5 years (I think it is) before you can apply unless you have at least 3 years of residence in France since your marriage. Details here under the drop down for "Conditions" https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F2726
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.