Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we are looking into migrating and are hoping to speak with some agents week to explain the whole process.
i always get ahead of myself and want to start looking at areas to settle...Queensland looks ideal.
My husband is a Panel Beater by trade and would be the main visa applicant so now i need to know where are the best areas for his work prospects.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

debs1.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

When I first saw your heading I thought you meant Body Shop as in Anita Roddicks chain of shops.....:lol:

That I could help you with, panel beater body shops I can't! Hopefully someone will be able to give you some advice.

When are you looking to move over?

Dolly

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's exactly what I thought too.... :D
when i read it out loud before posting i thought that people would think that...perhaps with hind sight i should have posted accident repair centre:)

we have not set a time frame of when we would like to get out there as just starting the process...the sooner the better in one hand but in the other the longer we are here both with jobs, the more can can save and take with us.

we are going to make some calls next week to some agents and take it from there.

it would be nice to know what the job market is for panel beaters though, i have had a look at some job classifieds and there does seem to be quite a few vacancys but none offering wage info.

debs1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts