Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have been told I have to get a transcript of my final degree year attested? I don't know what this means. I have a copy of the handbook for my degree that gives breakdown of what is studied in each year with weightings. Is this what they want?

Also, I have to get my teaching qualification attested. I did GTP route (not pgce) so only certificate I have is my QTS one (qualified teacher certificate). Again, is this what they want? GTP don't get a certificate at end as QTS is what the course achieves.

Any help/advice greatly received.

Many thanks

Gem

·
Registered
113 Posts
We had to get our certificates to the foreign and commonwealth office in uk to get them to authenticate them before they had to go to UAE embassy in London to be certified, one document was sent back by FCO (disclosure certificate) as it had to be certified by a solicitor before going back to FCO and then to embassy! Ours were all our kids birth certificates, marriage certificates etc.
Hope this helps!

·
Registered
113 Posts
We had to get our certificates to the foreign and commonwealth office in uk to get them to authenticate them before they had to go to UAE embassy in London to be certified, one document was sent back by FCO (disclosure certificate) as it had to be certified by a solicitor before going back to FCO and then to embassy! Ours were all our kids birth certificates, marriage certificates etc.
Hope this helps!

·
Registered
226 Posts
i used a company called Vital Certificates in London. www.vitalcertificates.co.uk

Painless... and the whole process took a week max.

Hi all,

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have been told I have to get a transcript of my final degree year attested? I don't know what this means. I have a copy of the handbook for my degree that gives breakdown of what is studied in each year with weightings. Is this what they want?

Also, I have to get my teaching qualification attested. I did GTP route (not pgce) so only certificate I have is my QTS one (qualified teacher certificate). Again, is this what they want? GTP don't get a certificate at end as QTS is what the course achieves.

Any help/advice greatly received.

Many thanks

Gem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.