Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I'm irish and my sister lives in Dubai - I have been 3 times I do not need a visa. My girlfriend is from Lithuania - and apparently she needs a visa. However I've been tyring to figure out how to do this and I cannot seem to make any progress as to how to get her a visa

Can anyone please give me some advice as to how to go about getting a visa for an Eastern European for a 13 day trip to Dubai?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
Some airlines, such as Emirates, also provide assistance in obtaining a visa if you travel with them. You can also try travel agents/ tour operators based here for assistance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your help guys.

I emailed Red and they replied - I have answered a few of their questions and am waiting to hear back from them.

They wanted AED600 - does that seem expensive to you? Is this negotiable do you know?
Thanks again
Colly

·
Registered
134 Posts
600 for ? visa? at the moment should b less, coz of some agreement which from 15 November 2009 till 25 January 2010, tourists do not need to put deposits. try negotiate adding this info, if not then still ok. we soviets, always charged double :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh thanks that's interesting, cause my sister called one place and they said they wanted a HUGE deposit. Can you point me to somewhere that details more about no deposit required?

Oh no, actually I do not get there until Jan 28th - will a deposit be needed?
Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
pants. if after 25 January, then u have to put deposit., only in case if you do all the ppr work, deposit is sort of 2000 dhms, or less. but i believe if this company doing visa then they responsible for that, that's why they charge u 600 amount, coz visa it self cost approx 150 dhms. anyhow chill. let them do it. i mean agency. all the best and good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.