Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I applied for a tier 2 general (priority) in NZ and completed my biometrics on the 10/05 and posted my docs incl. passport. I received an email confirmation from Sheffield that day stating my biometric info has been received. On the 22/05 i received an email that my application has not been straightforward but haven't received any comms since. When I called a couple of weeks ago, I was advised a decision was pending.

Should I be worried? Has anyone else experience this type of delay?
It's been almost 3 weeks since my COS start day, is this an issue?

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
It's not uncommon to have a "not straightforward" application... Lots of people still have their visas granted in this circumstance, just later than they originally anticipated

As for "should I be worried" - I guess you can if you really want, but realistically, it doesn't help you to worry; you've done all you can and it wouldn't be constructive to worry over something you can't control. Tier 2 visas don't usually take very long to process, I would doubt you'll be waiting many more weeks. Hopefully your sponsor is willing to be patient, Best of luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Is it common to receive the not straightforward email 3 different times (weeks / days apart)?

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
I don't believe so, based on what I've seen - Usually it's just one email

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.