Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
My cousin lives in Canada and has his own business, he's a pr and has lived there for over 13 years. It's been in my heart to move over with my family and be able to help my cousin and his buisness.
I don't know where to start with the process please excuse my cloudy mind, I've procrastinated and worried about it for too long now. A friend in work put me onto this site so I'm excited to be here. Thanks in advance for any advice

Kind regards

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello everyone,
My cousin lives in Canada and has his own business, he's a pr and has lived there for over 13 years. It's been in my heart to move over with my family and be able to help my cousin and his buisness.
I don't know where to start with the process please excuse my cloudy mind, I've procrastinated and worried about it for too long now. A friend in work put me onto this site so I'm excited to be here. Thanks in advance for any advice

Kind regards
This should be your road map for the next couple of weeks:
1- Get to IRCC to read more about the actual process in terms of what migration programs you qualify for. FSWP would be your best option.
2- Get an estimate score in case you decided to use FSWP and make sure your points are above the minimum CRS score of the last few rounds to save time waiting for ITA.
3- In case you decided to actually apply , make sure you get your qualifications assessed via WES or any other service provider. Also , arrange for IELTS to be done
4- by then you are ready to lodge an EOI and sit down and wait for your ITA.

Your cousin being in Canada will help you settle in the first few weeks after arrival If you made it that far and he can be used as a reference in your visa application to support your case for the immigration officer looking into your application. So keep your contacts in Canada in the loop to speed up your visa application.

Goodluck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.