Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I joined my husband over here in the last few weeks (he came over in September) and am living in AR. We are in our 30's (late!!!!) and wondered if there are any any other (late) 30's couples out there who are looking to expand their social life!!!! If there are, drop me a line and maybe we can meet up and grab a bite to eat somewhere!

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Hi there

I joined my husband over here in the last few weeks (he came over in September) and am living in AR. We are in our 30's (late!!!!) and wondered if there are any any other (late) 30's couples out there who are looking to expand their social life!!!! If there are, drop me a line and maybe we can meet up and grab a bite to eat somewhere!

I understand there is a big 'social club' in the Ranches, so I suggest you find out what's on and get down there. There are regular quiz nights for example, so a good way to meet people that live nearby.

-

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand there is a big 'social club' in the Ranches, so I suggest you find out what's on and get down there. There are regular quiz nights for example, so a good way to meet people that live nearby
I guess that must be at the Golf Club which we've been to a few times but it seemed fairly quiet when we were there. Thanks for that - will check it out more thoroughly!!!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Quiz night is Tuesday night

If you pop into the golf club or the polo club, there is usually a list of upcoming events.

Where in AR are you, as you can see from my location, I live there too

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quiz night is Tuesday night

If you pop into the golf club or the polo club, there is usually a list of upcoming events.

Where in AR are you, as you can see from my location, I live there too

Hi there - that's really helpful thanks - I'll get myself along to have a look. We are in Palmera 2.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Quiz night at AR on a Tuesday is far from quiet! It's very well attended and great fun. You need to book a table, so perhaps get a few other Ranchers together via this forum and book one? I've been going for a few weeks and really enjoy it (I don't live on AR). This week is the Christmas Special which is a bit different, and I gather it's already a sell-out. Something to plan for the New Year perhaps?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quiz night at AR on a Tuesday is far from quiet! It's very well attended and great fun. You need to book a table, so perhaps get a few other Ranchers together via this forum and book one? I've been going for a few weeks and really enjoy it (I don't live on AR). This week is the Christmas Special which is a bit different, and I gather it's already a sell-out. Something to plan for the New Year perhaps?

Thanks Anna - I'll definately give that a go for the New Year!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.