Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Good tidings to you and I hope you're keeping well.

My relation has just moved to Australia and she is studying in one of the colleges in Canberra.

She is very hardworking, focused, nice and interested in making a positive impact. Also, she has some experience taking care of kids, even those with difficulties and disabilities. She loves Sports and plays tennis very well.

She is currently looking for a job and we would appreciate any information that you could share with us - jobs available, websites to find, referrals.

She is open to any opportunities and we are grateful for any help you can offer.

Thank you in anticipation of your kind assistance.

Best regards,

IamE

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
IamE said:
Dear All,

Good tidings to you and I hope you're keeping well.

My relation has just moved to Australia and she is studying in one of the colleges in Canberra.

She is very hardworking, focused, nice and interested in making a positive impact. Also, she has some experience taking care of kids, even those with difficulties and disabilities. She loves Sports and plays tennis very well.

She is currently looking for a job and we would appreciate any information that you could share with us - jobs available, websites to find, referrals.

She is open to any opportunities and we are grateful for any help you can offer.

Thank you in anticipation of your kind assistance.

Best regards,

IamE
Stop posting the same thing over and over. You already got responses to your previous thread, you don't need to keep spamming the boards with the exact same message every single day. It's rude and annoying.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ozbound12

Apologies. Meanwhile, I didn't intend to and never posted it several times as when i clicked my mouse my computer was acting up and I re-clicked it again. It didn't appear like I have sent several entries and when i saw that i had an additional post I tried to delete it but could not figure it out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello Bud,

A few pointers in your job search -

Create a LinkedIn profile.

Update your resume to include your most recent contact details and add it on

register with seek.com

Ask all your managers and seniors to endorse/recommend you over linkedin.

All the best.

Reactions: IamE
1 - 6 of 6 Posts