Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I need a suggestion with regards to filing of EOI.

I am getting 60 points for occupation System Analyst. I understand the ceiling has reached and invites would start from July on wards.

My questions :

1. with 60 points, If I file my EOI in June, what is the earliest I can expect an invite? I would turn 33 in October and fear losing further 5 points.

2. Do you suggest getting my self re assessed by ACS for Analyst Programmer Skill Code? with 60 points, does it look feasible to get an invite before October 1st Week?:confused2:

regards,
Tarun

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another Question : ACS does not currently allow me to delete or update documents submitted for Skills evaluation. In case I Change my skilled occupation, do I add a new application or link to existing one? How do I explain the change in roles and responsibilities? :mad:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hi,
For #1, see the data for rounds for previous years as indication for Subclass 189. For your birthday in October, you will probably have minimum of 6 rounds and max of 8 rounds. Looking from the data for the previous years, you should be able to get an invite before september end. But this again may change for this year.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Please see my comments inline...

Hi All,

I need a suggestion with regards to filing of EOI.

I am getting 60 points for occupation System Analyst. I understand the ceiling has reached and invites would start from July on wards.

My questions :

1. with 60 points, If I file my EOI in June, what is the earliest I can expect an invite? I would turn 33 in October and fear losing further 5 points.

[JEET] - Submit your EOI ASAP, to be in queue for Next years invitation rounds starting in July 2015.

As the Ceiling for ICT Business and System Analysts reached quite early in Current FY. There would be many people in queue already for next years rounds.

Also TRY to increase your points score. By getting 20 points for English Language Skills.

2. Do you suggest getting my self re assessed by ACS for Analyst Programmer Skill Code? with 60 points, does it look feasible to get an invite before October 1st Week?:confused2:

[JEET] - IF your points score increase then you stand a higher chance of being invited before October.

BUT looking at Current FY's TREND you stand good chance of being invited before October. BUT TREND may change.

regards,
Tarun

Reactions: happieaussie2016
1 - 4 of 4 Posts