Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

I was in Netherland around 1.5 years, hence I need PCC.
I referred below link regarding "How to get PCC" in below link

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/character-requirements/character-penal.pdf

According to procedure listed there, I requested one of my friend to visit Municipal office and request for "VOG" on my behalf.

I sent him below documents:
-> Authorization email to my friend to request VOG on my behalf
-> Filled "Aanvraagformulier_VOG-NP_2013" form (First page only).
-> Residence permit copy, BSN number.
-> Passport copy
-> Immigration_Character_requirement document from DIAC website

Municipal officer told him that we need to produce a letter (with proper stamp) stating why is it needed and details of information required.

Now I am confused how to get such letter from DIAC/Aus Embassy?

Any of you had got VOG from NL while you are not in Holland ?

Thank you for your help.

G

·
Sounds like you can not apply until it is requested from you by your case officer who will provide you with the letter required.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like you can not apply until it is requested from you by your case officer who will provide you with the letter required.
Thanks _shel..

Don't know whether I should wait for CO or if there are other options. I was googling around and saw some people have got PCC from Netherlands even before CO is allocated. The information I couldn't find is how did they manage to get such letter.

Moreover, I also heard that CO only emails us and does not provide the hard copy.
Feeling like a deadlock situation, hence trying to search for workaround..

May be someone in this forum has any experience?

G

·
Yes they would just email it to you and thats the only copy you will get. You can print it and it will be a headed letter but ni original signature.

Lots of countries wont issue without a letter so it's not unusual but no idea how you would get what they want even when you have a CO.

ETA did you even read the document above that tells you how & where to apply? Looks quite clear to me how you do it even without a CO!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they would just email it to you and thats the only copy you will get. You can print it and it will be a headed letter but ni original signature.

Lots of countries wont issue without a letter so it's not unusual but no idea how you would get what they want even when you have a CO.

ETA did you even read the document above that tells you how & where to apply? Looks quite clear to me how you do it even without a CO!

Hi ..

Sorry for the late response . Yes I tried to follow the steps mentioned in the link to get the Netherland PCC but I dint get any support from the nearest Australian embassy . The link clearly states the below procedure

" Note: the application form for the VOG contains a Section (B.2) that needs to be completed by the organisation that is asking you to provide the certificate. (In cases where this is not possible, an official letter or brochure which states you have to apply for a ‘Certificate of Good Conduct’ will do as well).
Before submitting the application form to the municipality or COVOG, you should therefore send the form to the nearest Australian Embassy or DIAC office for completion "

I spoke to them and also sent them the form to their office but they said they are unaware of this procedure and I need to contact the Australian team for the same. Even though I showed them the procedure mentioned in the link, they said they would not be able to help it. Also, the Netherland PCC team said they would not agree with the mail letter. So I am waiting for the CO allocation and see what can I do .

And I thank you for the suggestion and support :)
Good luck

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi aryal,

I got my dutch pcc without such a letter from diac in 2012. In the form just say that you need the pcc because of immigration purposes. I also gave them the diac brochure showing that pcc is required for immigration. The pcc were then posted to us in Australia. Let me know if you have more questions.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi aryal,

I got my dutch pcc without such a letter from diac in 2012. In the form just say that you need the pcc because of immigration purposes. I also gave them the diac brochure showing that pcc is required for immigration. The pcc were then posted to us in Australia. Let me know if you have more questions.
Hello Naom,

Thanks for your reply..

Since I am still awaiting for CO to be allocated, I think I can still give a try.
Which browser you have provided to them?

What I did is, I downloaded the below form from Eindhoven municipal website and filled the first page:

http://www.eindhoven.nl/web/file?uu...8-6570-4b06-9919-2009e2927cdd&contentid=71603

Along with this form, I also sent copy of BSN, Passport, NL Residence permit to one of my friend who is staying in Eindhoven. He visited the officer in respective department and she clearly told him that it is mandatory to have either page 2 be filled by Australian Embassy/immigration office with their stamp or a letter issued from Australian immigration office stating the reason for asking pcc.

Was your procedure different than yours? which browser you attached? where did you send the request ? what are the exact documents you enclosed?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Need help to get a PCC\VOG from The Netherlands!!!!

Hi My Experienced Friends,

I need a detailed information how to apply online for PCC/VOG for netherlands.
The scenario is also same for me, Could you pls help me to get it more precise

The case officer is assigned to me and asked for the Netherlands certificate of clearance :confused:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi My Experienced Friends,

I need a detailed information how to apply online for PCC/VOG for netherlands.
The scenario is also same for me, Could you pls help me to get it more precise

The case officer is assigned to me and asked for the Netherlands certificate of clearance :confused:
Do you have a friend in the Netherlands?If so mail him a signed copy of the VOG request form and he has to send it via post to your municipal office or the central office at Rotterdam. Better act fast. It will take at least 2 weeks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Balaji,

Thanks for you reply, I was in Utrecht, I will ask my friend to send it vi post.

Do I need to provide,

1) Netherlands clearance letter
2) VOG (signed)
3) passport copy

Anything else ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Aryal,

Could you pls elaborate step by step how you applied for PCC netherlands
This page has all the details

https://www.justis.nl/producten/vog/certificate-of-conduct/

The page contains a PDF. Download and fill it. Scan it and email it to a friend in NL. Ask him to pay the fee to the account number mentioned in the URL. Then post the application and payment proof to Den Haag (address in the same URL). They will reply with the VOG. Ask your friend to scan and send the same to you.

If you are in NL right now. It is quite easy. You don't need a middleman.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Agree with Balaji.

As an alternative to sending via post, you can as well email all the required documents (signed/completed VOG Application form, passport copy, fee payment confirmation, copy of the NL Visa / Residence Permit if any) to frontdesk DOT justis AT minjus DOT nl.

You should also include in your letter/email any ID numbers you had in the NL (especially the the Burgerservicenummer that you get when registering), and the return postal address (preferably local) for the certificate.

And, follow up in a couple of days via phone +31-88-9982200

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello All,

I just got the PCC Vog document from Netherlands but it is in Dutch!!
Do I need to convert VOG to English language by authorised english converter

OR

Is it fine, I can upload the VOG (in dutch ) as is ?

Pls suggest

1 - 20 of 34 Posts