Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,
I have been selected for an IT position in Dubai. I have 5+ yrs of exp and currently drawing 60K per month (as net salary) in India. I am going to get married soon and planning to move to Dubai with my spouse. I went through some of the posts and found some numbers for the accomodation, food and others. It would be great if you guys can suggest me the cost of living in Dubai. I am not planning for hi-fi life but a reasonably good and decent one. I would like to know how much would be the reasonable/good/excellent salary considering my experience and currently drawing salary.

Waiting for your reply. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Folks,
I have been selected for an IT position in Dubai. I have 5+ yrs of exp and currently drawing 60K per month (as net salary) in India. I am going to get married soon and planning to move to Dubai with my spouse. I went through some of the posts and found some numbers for the accomodation, food and others. It would be great if you guys can suggest me the cost of living in Dubai. I am not planning for hi-fi life but a reasonably good and decent one. I would like to know how much would be the reasonable/good/excellent salary considering my experience and currently drawing salary.

Waiting for your reply. Thanks for your time.
depending on whether you want the reasonable / good / excellent salary
the figures will vary from 25 / 35 / 50 k AED/month..

take ur pick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.