Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expats,

i got a question..In ACS reference letter did you mention the highest role in ur company or have you mentioned all ur roles in that company..because I joined my company as a Software trainee and when i left I was a Software Engineer.My company has mentioned only Software Engineer(for entire duration) in my reference letter that i sent to ACS. Will this cause any problems?..Please help..thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't think it will as long as you selected Software Engineer as your skill and have enough experience in the field.

Good luck!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi Expats, i got a question..In ACS reference letter did you mention the highest role in ur company or have you mentioned all ur roles in that company..because I joined my company as a Software trainee and when i left I was a Software Engineer.My company has mentioned only Software Engineer(for entire duration) in my reference letter that i sent to ACS. Will this cause any problems?..Please help..thanks!
ideally you would be mentioning all the roles/ designation in your company. Even if you don't, ACS will reduce few years (depending on your degree, job experience, etc).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts