Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again,

I'm just a bit worried about the payment of the visa.. as soon as we paid for the visa Fee, they sent an email to us saying:

The cost of your application, which you have already paid, is: USD 1,404.00.A Transaction Confirmation will be sent by the payment authority to the e-mail address you gave when you completed the Card Holder Details section. Your payment reference is: xxxxxxx

But till now we have not receive anything on our email, i don't know if it's gone through or not and our appointment is on 30Sept.

is there anyway we can check if it's authorized or has it gone through or what >.<

Money shows has been taken from my account already. Appreciate all advice and help.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello again,

I'm just a bit worried about the payment of the visa.. as soon as we paid for the visa Fee, they sent an email to us saying:

The cost of your application, which you have already paid, is: USD 1,404.00.A Transaction Confirmation will be sent by the payment authority to the e-mail address you gave when you completed the Card Holder Details section. Your payment reference is: xxxxxxx

But till now we have not receive anything on our email, i don't know if it's gone through or not and our appointment is on 30Sept.

is there anyway we can check if it's authorized or has it gone through or what >.<

Money shows has been taken from my account already. Appreciate all advice and help.
Did you give the correct e-mail address? Have you checked your junk mail folders incase the reply has gone into there?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello thank you for your reply, i did checked my email including junk folders and i am sure i've given the right email address because they have sent me an email when payment was done but after than i have not receive any confirmation that the payment has gone through -_-

·
Registered
146 Posts
hello thank you for your reply, i did checked my email including junk folders and i am sure i've given the right email address because they have sent me an email when payment was done but after than i have not receive any confirmation that the payment has gone through -_-
If the money shows on your statement that it's left your account, and states to whom it has been paid to then that should mean they have received it.

If you can, e-mail them again, or call them. I think that's the only course of action you can take at the moment.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wanted a confirmation or a receipt for my own record but i think you're right i'm gonna try and contact worldpay thank u

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.