Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) Provisional Assessment of Academic Qualification in Architecture

Hello - I am an Oman based RIBA Chartered Architect & a LEED professional accredited by the US Green Building Council, who has more than 13 years’ experience working on various projects in India and Middle East. I have graduated from university in India in 2001 and am considering to apply for work visa in Australia.

Not sure how does Architects Accreditation Council of Australia (AACA) works. Bearing in mind my qualification from India, Can anybody please advise me if it is worth proceeding with Overseas Qualification assessment?

Also, please advise me if it is useful to do it myself rather than getting it done by an agent.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts