Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

First of all I would like to thank all those expats that are helping the people who are searching for advice regarding the visa issues they are facing. You guys are great people specially Joppa, nyclon and plz forgive me if I miss other wonderful people's name.

As some of you may remember that my fiance visa got rejected based on two reasons:
1- The language requirement (which they have overlooked at my degree certificate from USA and I had inclosed the original along with a copy but they said that I did not sent them the evidence,, Weird )

2- I failed to prove the financial requirement which I understand it was my mistake.
I will be re- applying under category D based on my savings just like before. My question is that I am in the process of arranging funds into my saving account for the amount of 62,500 GBP for at least 6 months untouchable.. So, I have opened a totally separate bank account for this savings in which no money will enter or leave, I mean no withdrawal or deposit into this account, beside that 62,500 GBP for six months.. Is that oky. and when I re-apply which kind of documents will i need from my bank to prove that i have this money..

3- When i re-apply after six month, do i have to add new documents beside the new bank statement.I mean can i use the previous accommodation, relationship proves documents when I re-apply.
I am so sorry if i may have created any confusion, plz forgive me but your input will be highly appreciated.

Very best to everyone..

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
You have asked similar questions before and we have answered you. Please don't clog the forum - you aren't the only poster and others have their needs as well.
Briefly:
1. Re-send your certificate.
2. Statement covering 6 months of your new account. Sources of funds if necessary (gifts, savings from salary etc).
3. Other documents can be re-used provided they are still up to date.
Now let others have their chance.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have asked similar questions before and we have answered you. Please don't clog the forum - you aren't the only poster and others have their needs as well.
Briefly:
1. Re-send your certificate.
2. Statement covering 6 months of your new account. Sources of funds if necessary (gifts, savings from salary etc).
3. Other documents can be re-used provided they are still up to date.
Now let others have their chance.
Thank you Joppa, I appreciate your response and advice ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.