Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had an apartment in Larnaca since 2008 which we have been renting out via property management company. Unfortunately, they have now sold up and moved back to the UK.

Unfortunately, the company they have sold to do not respond to calls or emails. We urgently need another property management company or person but don't know where to start.

Any advice or recommendations will bb gratefully received.

·
Super Moderator
12,596 Posts
We've had an apartment in Larnaca since 2008 which we have been renting out via property management company. Unfortunately, they have now sold up and moved back to the UK.

Unfortunately, the company they have sold to do not respond to calls or emails. We urgently need another property management company or person but don't know where to start.

Any advice or recommendations will bb gratefully received.
Hi Welcome to the forum.
Unfortunately I cant help you as I am on the West Coast but I am sure there have been posts about a property managment company somewhere on this forum and the company were highly recommended. If you do a search I am sure you will find some related posts.

Good luck
Veronica

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.