Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help:

Hi all.... I think I have this mostly sorted... just a couple (or more) of questions.

You all were a great help for my initial visa... So any assistance now is much appreciated.

Firstly I'm applying for my FLR (M) my Visa was dated 22/02/15 till 22/11/17 and we entered the UK on the 6/03/15. As soon as I can get these last couple of things straight... I'm lodging online and paying for Premium appointment.

I am an Australian, married to a UK born British Husband and we have 2 children whom both hold UK passports and Australian passports as they were born in Australia.

What I'm confused with is....

1. Under immigration details... it asks... HAVE you previously lived in a country outside of the UK. (Do I say yes? Australia from birth till we moved to the UK?)

2.Current status asks.... Do you have a biometric residence permit? (I did biometrics in Australia before we came in 2015... they didn't actually give me a permit. Do I just say NO?

3.Non applying CHILDREN. I said YES....?? and then input the information for our 2 children. As they hold a UK passport is this correct? Also in this question it ASKS does anyone else have parental responsibility... I am probably over thinking this... this just means my husband the kids father ....YES??

4. Non applying PARTNER... HE is a UK citizen so I just say NO? It then asks if he has any NON applying children... do I have to re-enter all the same information I did for our children in the previous section? It then asks about my current partner... THAT is my HUSBAND... the FATHER of my kids... are they trying to trick me? They ask is My CURRENT partner responsible for financially supporting my kids.... Which is YES as we are MARRIED... LIVE together and they are both our children... neither of us have any other children.

FINITO....

Please any help would be greatly appreciated... I understand everyone is doing this is their own time and I am very grateful. The hotline for advice is horrid... they just keep saying to me I cant comment on personal information.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm in exactly the same boat: a lot of the questions look like trick questions to trip you up . . .

1. "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK?" Answer is "Yes" along with Country and dates [including birth date as start if applicable].

2. A Biometric Residence Permit? is a driving license type plastic card with your photo and other details. So if you haven't got that it's a "No".

3. & 4. are also confusing me and I'll be waiting with you for further enlightenment.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm looking at the guidance notes for SET(M) and they say:

“Child” means a dependent child of you or your partner who is:
 under the age of 18 years, or who was under the age of 18 years when they were first
granted entry under this route;
 applying for leave as a dependant of you or your partner, or is in the UK with leave as your
or their dependant;
 not a British Citizen or settled in the UK; and
 not an EEA national with a right to be admitted to or reside in the UK under the EEA
Regulations.

Does that also apply for the FLR(M) meaning my British Citizen children should NOT be mentioned on this form ?

Confused . . .

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please can someone answer....

under finance it asks does my partner receive any of these benefits?

-DLA.... My partner gets DLA paid into his/our account... but it is for our son. Who is ADHD/ASD. Do I say yes or no? As it is under his name... but for our son.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.