Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone just requested in your lovely forum not only want to say but looking for advice PLEASE PLEASE.
I’m Russian who live and work in Uk in the last 28 years ( - 8 years in Hong Kong and around the world)
We just decide we want to buy flat in Ondara Alicante region, been there love it not too busy, close to the sea, not over crowd.
Find Bank property agent pushing us to send her deposit 1500Euro to her account to put offer to the Bank, I was keep asking question’s then she told me Bank except our offer 32000 (it was 37000 bank property no kitchen electric and water cut off). I ask for IBI document’s she didn’t want to tell me then send it . We need to see how much this property cost in order to avoid nasty surprise from Tax office .
If anyone can help with advise and if can recommend trusted lawyer or notary to help us to buy this flat. Please send me message or just write about your experience.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hi everyone just requested in your lovely forum not only want to say but looking for advice PLEASE PLEASE.
I’m Russian who live and work in Uk in the last 28 years ( - 8 years in Hong Kong and around the world)
We just decide we want to buy flat in Ondara Alicante region, been there love it not too busy, close to the sea, not over crowd.
Find Bank property agent pushing us to send her deposit 1500Euro to her account to put offer to the Bank, I was keep asking question’s then she told me Bank except our offer 32000 (it was 37000 bank property no kitchen electric and water cut off). I ask for IBI document’s she didn’t want to tell me then send it . We need to see how much this property cost in order to avoid nasty surprise from Tax office .
If anyone can help with advise and if can recommend trusted lawyer or notary to help us to buy this flat. Please send me message or just write about your experience.
Contact a local lawyer and tell them you intend to use them when you buy a flat. Then tell them about the one you are offering on and ask them about the tax. In Spanish towns like Ondara every local lawyer will be able to tell you immediately approximately how much tax you are going to have to pay. They all know the area and every development within it and are able to do that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.