Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a horrible ear infection and I am prescibed antibiotics and antibiotic ear drops. However, I have tried two pharmacies so far and neither of them have carried the ear drops I need. I'm a teacher, and I can't hear out of one ear...this makes things very difficult!

Can anyone recommend a large pharmacy that will be likely to carry this product? Especially around the Tech de Monterrey/ Plaza de Parque area?

Thank you so much! I am dying :(

·
Banned
2,684 Posts
Firstly, you should probably check-in with a physician who could direct you to an appropriate pharmacy. Secondly, you can visit a farmacia de primera clase - a first class pharmacy - which typically carries a broader supply of meds. Thirdly, if you know which medication you need any pharmacy will special order it for you and you should have it in a day or two. Sorry, but I don't have the name of a specific pharmacy. We have one or two frequent contributors here from QRO and hopefully they'll see your question and provide some suggestions.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
I have a horrible ear infection and I am prescibed antibiotics and antibiotic ear drops. However, I have tried two pharmacies so far and neither of them have carried the ear drops I need. I'm a teacher, and I can't hear out of one ear...this makes things very difficult!

Can anyone recommend a large pharmacy that will be likely to carry this product? Especially around the Tech de Monterrey/ Plaza de Parque area?

Thank you so much! I am dying :(
Walmart, Sam´s Club, Costco, Ahorro and Farmacias Guadalajara usually have most antibiotics. If not there a large looking farmacia very near the university teaching hospital there, usually the hospital will have the "Secretaria de Salud" sign on it in most cities.

·
Registered
172 Posts
There's a WalMart within walking distance of the Tech of Monterrey and a Soriana which is next to the tech on Bernando Quintana. I would hope one of those two would have what you're looking for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.