Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Having been here nearly 2 weeks I decided it was time to get Cyta PAYG Sim carsds for our Iphones. Both phones are unlocked but neither will pick up the Cyta sim card.

Has anyone experienced similar problems and do you have a work around?

The young girl in the Cyta shop in the Kings Mall was not very helpful and could not suggest a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Roy

·
Banned
1,576 Posts
Hi,

Having been here nearly 2 weeks I decided it was time to get Cyta PAYG Sim carsds for our Iphones. Both phones are unlocked but neither will pick up the Cyta sim card.

Has anyone experienced similar problems and do you have a work around?

The young girl in the Cyta shop in the Kings Mall was not very helpful and could not suggest a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Roy
I dont know if you can go into any of the shops and get any help. They are normally 100% sales staff

Join the FB group Where Why How Paphos and ask. There are a couple of very good mobile techs there

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know if you can go into any of the shops and get any help. They are normally 100% sales staff

Join the FB group Where Why How Paphos and ask. There are a couple of very good mobile techs there
Thanks, was just about to post saying I have managed to get my mobile connected. Not sure what I did to make it happen other than connect to Itunes.:):)

Just need to get Mrs M connected now!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts