Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new here. As I want an advice, I want to move to Australia with my family. So is there any way by which I can apply for family visa? If there is any way let me know about procedure? What will be the process time?

Thanks In Advance.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hello, I am new here. As I want an advice, I want to move to Australia with my family. So is there any way by which I can apply for family visa? If there is any way let me know about procedure? What will be the process time?

Thanks In Advance.
You can apply for 189/190 PR. Look through the threads, you will understand the steps.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts

Thanks In Advance.
There is no "family" visa per se, although there are spouse/partner visas, child visas, etc. To be eligible for a partner visa, your spouse/partner would need to be an Australian citizen or PR already.

If you mean you'd like to find a visa for your entire family (you/spouse/children) to move to Australia, then you'd need to look at the skilled visas. There are several options but they generally need for you or your partner to meet the requirements for one of the occupations that are eligible. If you start off on the DIBP website looking at the 189 visa, that will be a good starting place and you can branch from there to looking at the other visas depending on your situation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts