Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Currently I am working in a Company on last 5 months and I am on a Probation Period with 6 months. Now I got a Good Offer from JLT Free-zone Company I am ready to Move on to that company. I have few Questions to be cleared.

1. Do I get a Ban when I am on a Probation Period and will it be bad impact on my profile on MOL. :confused:
  2. Normally How long will it take to complete the visa cancellation process?
  3. My Notice period is 2 months as per my Company Agreement. But I don't have that much time and need to leave within 3 weeks period of time.:)
  4. On JLT Free-zone Company Agreement they didn't mention my Annual Leave or Vacation Process. If it is not will it be according to UAE Labour Law or any other scenario ?

Please Clarify these matters for me. I am confused with these labour laws.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dear All,

Currently I am working in a Company on last 5 months and I am on a Probation Period with 6 months. Now I got a Good Offer from JLT Free-zone Company I am ready to Move on to that company. I have few Questions to be cleared.

1. Do I get a Ban when I am on a Probation Period and will it be bad impact on my profile on MOL. :confused:
  2. Normally How long will it take to complete the visa cancellation process?
  3. My Notice period is 2 months as per my Company Agreement. But I don't have that much time and need to leave within 3 weeks period of time.:)
  4. On JLT Free-zone Company Agreement they didn't mention my Annual Leave or Vacation Process. If it is not will it be according to UAE Labour Law or any other scenario ?

Please Clarify these matters for me. I am confused with these labour laws.

1. you will get a ban from MOL but as you will be having a free zone company for the next job than you dont have to be worried about.
2. LOLS... there is no reputation management by MOL, you shoudlnt be worried about it that ull be in bad books.
3.visa cancellation hardly takes 2 days.
4. if current company has mentioned this that you have to complete 2 months than you have to but during probation there is no restriction on you. otherwise you have to pay for two months.
5. for the vocations with free zone, they have to mention this otherwise not applicable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts