Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting,

I'm new to the forum and Thailand.
Currently leave on Chaweng in Koh Samui.
I'm looking to move here on a long term basis and need help finding an apartment.
What would be the best way to do that? is there an online message board that I can search? Use real estate agents?

Appreciate help here.
Thanks,

G

·
Greeting,

I'm looking to move here on a long term basis and need help finding an apartment.
What would be the best way to do that? is there an online message board that I can search? Use real estate agents?

Appreciate help here.
Thanks,
Go to the local farrang bars and ask for help, someone will know someone who will have something. Its that simple.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Koh Samui beeing very tourist-oriented, there will be signs with "house for rent" etc. all around the island. Rent a motorbike and drive around, make a day out of it, it's pretty fun.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Greeting,

Appreciate help here.
Thanks,

LoneTraveler,

Virtually EVERY bar is a farang bar. The minute a farang walks in the door he is catered to since he will be [probably] overcharged. As for finding an apartment, take your time. If you're going to be in Koh Samui for a "long time" better to take a few weeks and sort out the best digs. For temporary lodging if the bars don't work out go to a massage parlor - I'm sure the ladies will be more than aware of good places to stay. Some might even want to help you by occupying the place with you! ;)

Serendipity2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.