Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

I hope someone could offer me some help

I have created two accounts (one for my wife and one for myself) on the teleperformance website. Each account has our individual UK visa applications linked.

There is a message from TLS on screen saying "If you are planning to travel with family members (parents, spouse,children), it is mandatory to have each person in registered the same group. This also applies to unrelated persons who plan to travel together on the same itinerary."

When I try to link my application to my wifes (as she is the main applicant), I receive an error stating that the GWF number already exists. I understand this error is caused because I have used my GWF number under my account, however there doesnt seem to be any way to move/consolidate accounts. I have tried logging into my account and deleting my application before adding it under her account, however I am presented with an error stating that the application cannot be deleted.

Does anyone know how am I meant to link the applications to the same group? I am very worried this is going to affect the approval of our Visas.

I have trying to email them, but have not received a response in the last 72 hours.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.