Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I need urgent help in filling the relevant experience section in ACS. I have worked for 6 years in a company under 3 projects and the designation has changed 3 times in these years.

Do i need to create 3 different section under the page i.e. show them the time frame of each designation. I am just confused, as i will be using the same supporting docs for all the three designation.

Or is it a good idea to consolidate into one and list down all my designation under the designation field?

Please some one help me

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi,

I need urgent help in filling the relevant experience section in ACS. I have worked for 6 years in a company under 3 projects and the designation has changed 3 times in these years.

Do i need to create 3 different section under the page i.e. show them the time frame of each designation. I am just confused, as i will be using the same supporting docs for all the three designation.

Or is it a good idea to consolidate into one and list down all my designation under the designation field?

Please some one help me
consolidation is a good idea. as you are in same company and roles/resp might change over time, you cannot come up with 3 diff doc. show only your latest designation.

while making the detailed exp letter, make sure you show all the areas and tech you worked in all the 3 roles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear All ,

I have worked for approx one year in australia . Now my start date in australia was 16th sept 2009 and end date was 10 sept 2010 . so actually its 3 days lees for one year .

Now in EOI if i submit 16th sept 2010 i am getting extra 5 points but for 10 sept i am getting zero points .

on the oteh rhand in ACS they have mentioned it as 1 year.

what should i mention in EOI.

Warm Regards
Dinesh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts