Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any members or guests know of anywhere in the Costa Blanca, to have made or buy, a set of authentic carriage wheels for a horse and carriage, they must be maximum 70 cmm.
My neighbour has been searching for over 3 months, and need these in time for Xmas, no he is not Santa, but he does do xmas charities.

Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
Do any members or guests know of anywhere in the Costa Blanca, to have made or buy, a set of authentic carriage wheels for a horse and carriage, they must be maximum 70 cmm.
My neighbour has been searching for over 3 months, and need these in time for Xmas, no he is not Santa, but he does do xmas charities.

Thanks
Along the N332 coming from Gandia direction and just past the Ondara shopping centre turn I have seen a forecourt which often has such items out front. I think it may be a carriage maker? Don't know how far you are from there but maybe someone down that way can keep an eye out for you while travelling this stretch of road. Sorry can't be more specific

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that, I have been past there about 20 times, never noticed it before, was probably looking at the ladies on the other side of the road. many thank again

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hiya,
In Los Rijos, Los Dolses, near Villamartin there is a ferretero // ferretería, the guy who owns it Niel, knows a lot of the trades people around here, has pointed me in the right dirrection on many occasions for metal work etc etc, he may be able to help.
I'm sorry I don't have the phone number, whrn I get it I will post it here
Scriv

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.