Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey exapts,
I have a little question that needs some advise from experts
Below is my timeline
Lodge: the 17/3
Co: 6/4
IP: 19/4
Delay email: 2/6
I had some discussion with few peers who are also applying for immigration, i found that i hadnt uploaded military exemption certificate, its a usual practice among applicants from my country.
My question is: i already recieved a co contact with several requirements in April that i responded to, and i recieved a delay email in june. Im a bit confused whether i should upload the military exemption certificate as it was not requested before, i have it scanned, translated and ready.. but I'm afraid it could cause further delays.

What is your advise guys ?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,862 Posts
Hey exapts,
I have a little question that needs some advise from experts
Below is my timeline
Lodge: the 17/3
Co: 6/4
IP: 19/4
Delay email: 2/6
I had some discussion with few peers who are also applying for immigration, i found that i hadnt uploaded military exemption certificate, its a usual practice among applicants from my country.
My question is: i already recieved a co contact with several requirements in April that i responded to, and i recieved a delay email in june. Im a bit confused whether i should upload the military exemption certificate as it was not requested before, i have it scanned, translated and ready.. but I'm afraid it could cause further delays.

What is your advise guys ?

Thanks in advance

If I were you, I would not upload it at this stage
I would wait for the CO to ask for the same.

You have done the right thing by having it all ready for uploading the moment the CO asks for it

Cheers

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I were you, I would not upload it at this stage
I would wait for the CO to ask for the same.

You have done the right thing by having it all ready for uploading the moment the CO asks for it

Cheers
Thanks for your quick reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts