Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello House,

I need advise on what to do?
I applied for a student's subclass 500 visa for someone and he was rejected based on insufficient money for first year.

The case officer indicated the two accounts she considered in making her decision whereas we submitted 3 accounts. I rechecked the online application and still saw the three accounts. The third account has a lot of funds in it that could cover the expenses. I really feel bad for such a shabby job done on her part. please advise on what should be the next line of action.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Hello House,

I need advise on what to do?
I applied for a student's subclass 500 visa for someone and he was rejected based on insufficient money for first year.

The case officer indicated the two accounts she considered in making her decision whereas we submitted 3 accounts. I rechecked the online application and still saw the three accounts. The third account has a lot of funds in it that could cover the expenses. I really feel bad for such a shabby job done on her part. please advise on what should be the next line of action.

Is all 3 accounts on your friend's name?
Are source of funds and evidence of source of funds submitted?

Once refused, I think your friend need to reapply ......AFAIK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is all 3 accounts on your friend's name?
Are source of funds and evidence of source of funds submitted?

Once refused, I think your friend need to reapply ......AFAIK
Thanks Jp Mosa,

Yea all three were on his name and yes evidence of source of funds were all submitted.

Reapplying should not be a problem, however I was wondering if there is a sort of way to lay complaints and then we could reapply

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Thanks Jp Mosa,

Yea all three were on his name and yes evidence of source of funds were all submitted.

Reapplying should not be a problem, however I was wondering if there is a sort of way to lay complaints and then we could reapply
If its onshore, can go for appeal, but for offshore no chance....AFAIK.

Source of funds -----how applicant is gaining funds. ex: father, uncle etc.
Evidence of source of funds - where and how funds are coming from,Sponsors docs to support the financials are very important to keep in mind while reapplying.

Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts