Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
could someone please tell me how much money i would need for 12 months in cyprus.

Me and husband son of eight
no jobs at moment will be looking while in cyprus
so will need to rent somewere to live . Also will need a car and to pay for all the bills and things that go with living in cyprus/ it would really help me to be able to have a rough idea what i am looking at also if you could tell me in gbp. Then when my 12 months is up and i feel it would be the right move then i will look at selling up in england and buying in cyprus hope you can help
thanx
lynn

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi
could someone please tell me how much money i would need for 12 months in cyprus.

Me and husband son of eight
no jobs at moment will be looking while in cyprus
so will need to rent somewere to live . Also will need a car and to pay for all the bills and things that go with living in cyprus/ it would really help me to be able to have a rough idea what i am looking at also if you could tell me in gbp. Then when my 12 months is up and i feel it would be the right move then i will look at selling up in england and buying in cyprus hope you can help
thanx
lynn
at a rough guess for a family of 3 for a half decent secondhand car, private schooling, years rent and to live relatively well you would need 25-30k for the first year to be safe. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.