Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied for the skilled recognized graduate subclass 476 on date of 9/9/2017 and after lodging my application I did health declaration which i wasn't supposed to do after lodging the application. Now it's been 40 days and I didn't get any email or anything from anyone. It worries me. Is it because of the health declaration i did? Please help anyone here. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
31 Posts
I applied for the skilled recognized graduate subclass 476 on date of 9/9/2017 and after lodging my application I did health declaration which i wasn't supposed to do after lodging the application. Now it's been 40 days and I didn't get any email or anything from anyone. It worries me. Is it because of the health declaration i did? Please help anyone here. Thanks in advance
Hello,
Adeeb what's the progress of your application ? Any CO contact ? Or grant ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got my last year for 476. It took around 2 months for me to get my visa. CO contact in about 1 month time. provided that I submitted most of the documentations except for Health Examination which they will contact you to do it. So I think you just need to be patient and hope everything go well for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
processing time can take 62-77 days for 90% of cases
Hello
Can you elaborate more? I found that on their website and I couldn't understand it.
They say 75% of the cases get processed in 62 days and 90% get processed in 78 days. Is that information based on high and low risk countries?

I lodged a compete application on October 8, 2017 and they haven't allocated any CO for me!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
It just means that 75% of application are finalised in 62 days and 90% of applications are finalised in 78 days.

It is not based on the risk rating of your country.

The only thing you can do now is to wait.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello,
Adeeb what's the progress of your application ? Any CO contact ? Or grant ?

I got my visa already on 9/11/2017. It took me exactly two months. The CO contacted me after 45 to 50 days from the application submission date. Good luck to all of you guys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got my last year for 476. It took around 2 months for me to get my visa. CO contact in about 1 month time. provided that I submitted most of the documentations except for Health Examination which they will contact you to do it. So I think you just need to be patient and hope everything go well for you.
Hi, ANI! I am also a 476 visa applicant from Hong Kong. :wave: Can i ask you about the police check? Do we have to wait til CO contact for his/her email to get the police check?

I have done every documentations and health check except the police check. Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts