Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is ali , am 18 years old ....
hopefully 1 month and i will be in college ... and i would like to study in Italy ...and i have some questions hope i can find answers :) ok back to the topic , i would like to study in Italy and i guess am going to Perugia since there are alot of ppl speaking my language (arabic) :) also its cheap not like Roma and Milano :eek: so i have been wondering about the cost of living in Perugia (food, clothes , service...)and can i find work so that i work and study at the same time ... and i need to know how much does it cost for a public university in Perugia + living with college roomate (i dont know what to call it.. but its living in rooms that belongs to the university ):D
thank you :eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can help you !

Ciao Alih ,
I am an Italian girl, a qualified teacher of Italian Language, add me on Skype so we can arrange our lessons ! my Skype name is sunofnaples
Ana atamanna lak Alf Mabruk li Mustakbalika fi Idirasaat al Italiyya !!!;)

Maa aS-Salaama:)

hello my name is ali , am 18 years old ....
hopefully 1 month and i will be in college ... and i would like to study in Italy ...and i have some questions hope i can find answers :) ok back to the topic , i would like to study in Italy and i guess am going to Perugia since there are alot of ppl speaking my language (arabic) :) also its cheap not like Roma and Milano :eek: so i have been wondering about the cost of living in Perugia (food, clothes , service...)and can i find work so that i work and study at the same time ... and i need to know how much does it cost for a public university in Perugia + living with college roomate (i dont know what to call it.. but its living in rooms that belongs to the university ):D
thank you :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts