Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help in understanding ACS results, that how much point i got ?

Age is 29.

Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 261313 (Software Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Your qualification has been assessed as follows:

Your Bachelor of Technology from Uttar Pradesh Technical University completed June 2009 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing.

The following employment after February 2014 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately

skilled level and relevant to 261313 (Software Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: 02/10 - 11/11 (1yrs 9mths)

Position: Engineer Quality Control Group

Employer: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dates: 11/11 - 02/17 (5yrs 3mths)

Position: Test Lead

Employer: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please note that the Department of Immigration and Border Protection reserves the right to undertake

further investigation regarding your skilled employment experience.

·
Registered
736 Posts

Age is 29.

Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 261313 (Software Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Your Bachelor of Technology from Uttar Pradesh Technical University completed June 2009 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing.

The following employment after February 2014 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately

Please note that the Department of Immigration and Border Protection reserves the right to undertake

you got 30 for age
15 for degree
and 5 points for experiece at end of feb i believe.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello,

As per ACS result your relevant work experience is considered after February 2014.So by end of this month, you will get 5 points for work experience(March 2014 to February 2017 = 3 years).

Age is 29.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
@Rohit,

Suppose I will submit EOI in the month of Mar so they consider my 5 points or not?

If yes i need to give document for feb completion or how they calculate for feb ?

Hello,

As per ACS result your relevant work experience is considered after February 2014 So by end of this month, you will get 5 points for work experience(March 2014 to February 2017 = 3 years).

·
Registered
303 Posts
You can submit the EOI today itself. Just leave the end date blank for current job. EOI will automatically get updated with 5 points once 3 years are completed. Just make sure you are making the correct entries for relevant and non relevant work experience.

@Rohit,

Suppose I will submit EOI in the month of Mar so they consider my 5 points or not?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rohit R;11977385 ,
Thanks a lot rohit for your kind advice.

You can submit the EOI today itself. Just leave the end date blank for current job. EOI will automatically get updated with 5 points once 3 years are completed. Just make sure you are making the correct entries for relevant and non relevant work experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts