1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I got a letter from my sponsor, could you check for me?*

Letter of Sponsorship

Dear Entry Clearance Officer,
This is the introduction letter for me,XXX, the sponsor of my wife, XXX.

I am currently working at XXX. As a XXX .My current annual salary is XXX having received a small pay increase from the previous salary of XXX.

We first met online in August ,2014. As we exchanged personal information and we grew in mutual affection, our first meeting took place in November, 2014 in Hong Kong during a short holiday.

After further meetings in UK, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Vietnam.

Pressure of my work, meant we could not meet as often as we liked but kept in touch constantly through Skype, email,and WhatsApp. In 2016,with both parents’ blessing, we got married in xxx where my wife lives.

We have plenty of common interest, including travel, theatre,reading and sports. I particularly admire her honesty, sense of humour and we are deeply committed to each other, which has served to strengthen our relationship during enforced separations. We are looking forward to building our life together in UK.

We have decided to set up our home in Birmingham, where I own a property, and I continue to build up my career in xxx, while she intends to work in the UK and settle into her life with me as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
xxxxx

Also I was rejected for the marriage visitor visa before, if my sponsor need to mention it on his letter?

Thank you

·
Registered
102 Posts
You need to mention the dates of your meetings and talk about your marriage ceremony was it small? Do you expect to do another one?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.