Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I know this subject is discussed several times but thought to post my problem because I think my scenario is bit different.

I have 5+ years of experience in well reputed software comany working in Mainframe technology in development. My qualification is B.Sc Electronics which was not having any subjects related to computer.

I am planning to migrate to australia and hence currently have started working on collecting all the documents for ICS assessment.

My problem is whether I should apply for General skilled category or RPL category. Initially I thought that I have relevant work experience of mainframe so thought to apply for General Skills category but when I read the post in forum came to know that I need to apply thru RPL category due to my qualification.

Another problem is that due to some policies my current company does not give me letter stating my roles and responsibilities and hence after reading many posts I have now affidavit with me stating my work responsibilities(not with help of any superior).

Please help in selecting relevant cateory to apply for ICS assessment.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Try this , get an affidivate mentioning roles and responsibilities and duration of employment along with any additional information that may help FROM YOUR LINE MANAGER, this would be a personal declaration, ***mention that your submitting this as your company doesnot follow the policy of issuing this sort of documents***. Take a similar document *word it differently* from your colleagues at work (attach business cards if applicable on both the affidivates) this may help you.

not too sure on your first part of the query, maybe some other members can shed more light.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.