Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Your probably better off on the working holiday. While you're over in Perth, you can study for your MCITP, but just don't let the girl distract you - at least not too much ;)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
do you think im likely to find work with or without my mcitp before i go over? and how likely i am to find a company to employ / sponsor me when im there?

haha i will try not to get distracted too much but this is something i must do or ill regret it forever! just seems so hopeless with all this skilled worker stuff. immigrants are coming in and i want to dedicate my life to their i.t industry and just because im not skilled enough yet means they dont want me! :(

I don't know, but I imagine the MCITP would help tremendously. (Is this with an emphasis on active directory? If so, shouldn't be too hard to pass while on your WHV). You can seek sponsorship or maybe even apply directly to the new skills select system - you're young enough and shouldn't have a problem with the IELTS, so you'd probably be one of the ones to get high points.

LOL - your post reminds me of a guy I used to know who was also desperate to get to Oz because of a girl he knew. (Not that you're desperate, but this guy was). The poor guy had such an urgency, he was so lovesick, he just didn't know what to do with himself. Well, he didn't succeed with his plans to migrate and the girl ran off with another guy within Oz, and he was so heartbroken - his heartbreak was tremendous, the poor guy couldn't function on a day to day basis. But that's besides the point :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.