Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am planning a trip back to US and Canada for three weeks. It will cost me over 1000 Euro to fly my dog there and back. I am considering leaving her here.

Has anyone used a boarding service that is more of a family environment than a kennellike kind?

Thanks in advance,

Pitima

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hi all,

I am planning a trip back to US and Canada for three weeks. It will cost me over 1000 Euro to fly my dog there and back. I am considering leaving her here.

Has anyone used a boarding service that is more of a family environment than a kennellike kind?

Thanks in advance,

Pitima
I don't know whereabouts in Paris you live, but looking for what you asked, I found the following:

City Canine - Pet Boarding/Pet Sitting - 15ème - Paris, France - Reviews - Yelp

AngloINFO Catteries, Kennels & Boarding for Pets The AngloFILE Business Directory : Paris & Ile de France, France

I have two cats, so when my husband and I go out of town, we usually use a site like the two following, if one of our friends can't keep an eye on them for us:

ServiceMalin.com: Petites annonces gratuites: services à domicile, services à la personne, artisans, professionnels indépendants...

Petites annonces Services, Jobbing et Emploi - Jemepropose.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I will check them out. I actually do not live inside Paris but south of Paris about 45 minutes by RER.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Again an upate..I found a lady who lives in Chevruse and she runs a dog boarding service out of her home. She has a large garden for dogs to run around. They sleep inside the home at night. No cages which I prefer. She charges $ 20 per day which is pricey but I think it is worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts