Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm a little nervous about 3 errors that I made on my online application and how to correct them. I understand that they need to be crossed through and correct answers written beside it on the application. I have also written a letter explaining the errors. Just need to know if it will hurt my application?

Page 5: Date of expiry for visa/biometric residence permit? - I entered the wrong date

Page 9: Have you ever received medical treatment in the UK? I answered no as I hadn't received any medication nor did I pay, but did consult with a doctor. (I have crossed through and answered yes and included the NHS number in the letter. How should I elaborate and explain this? I don't want the ECO to suspect any deception)

Page 9: What is your relationship to sponsor? I stupidly wrote Friend as I thought partner referred to same sex...yeah I know. So I have crossed through it and put 'partner'

Apart from that my fiance and I meet every single requirement and have an abundant amount of evidence. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I hope that these small errors are not damaging to my application. I will be sending my documents to Sheffield on Saturday.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is my letter of explanation:

14 September 2017

To the Entry Clearance Officer,

Please note that I have made corrections to the following errors on the following application, which replace the details given on the online form:

Page 5: Date of expiry for visa/biometric residence permit? 28 Oct 2018 – this is the correct expiry date, originally entered date of arrival in UK

Page 9: Have you ever received medical treatment in the UK? Yes; I was consulted by a doctor and did not pay for treatment or receive medication while on my Tier 4 Student visa. NHS reference number is 712 - 090 0501.
I was confused as to what was defined as treatment, as I was not prescribed any medication from the GP nor seek any kind of treatment. I was registered at Addison Road GP and went for consultation on a medical matter at the time.

Page 9: What is your relationship to sponsor? Partner – Mistakenly thought partner was reference for same-sex couples

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.