Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I submitted my EOI on July 15 for the very first time with 65 points (non pro-rata) claiming 5 points from work experience. But on Sep 16 I updated my EOI by under claiming these 5 points and add 5 points from NAATI as I got NAATI certificate on that day. So my points remained unchanged.
Now I've learned that my DOE is still July 15. My concern is will this DOE affect the grant of my visa? The reason being I didn't get NAATI certificate until Sep 16 so I am afraid CO will consider it over claim?
Also, will the CO ask my to provide the proof of work experience since I claimed it before in the EOI even though I marked it as irrelevant later?

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi guys,

I submitted my EOI on July 15 for the very first time with 65 points (non pro-rata) claiming 5 points from work experience. But on Sep 16 I updated my EOI by under claiming these 5 points and add 5 points from NAATI as I got NAATI certificate on that day. So my points remained unchanged.
Now I've learned that my DOE is still July 15. My concern is will this DOE affect the grant of my visa? The reason being I didn't get NAATI certificate until Sep 16 so I am afraid CO will consider it over claim?
Also, will the CO ask my to provide the proof of work experience since I claimed it before in the EOI even though I marked it as irrelevant later?

Thank you
Sorry. Pro rata I meant.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.