Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I recently returned home to Canada for two weeks and fell in love with Mr. Big chocolate bars (produced by Cadbury). I packed a few in my luggage but am afraid that I will run out sooner than I had hoped. Does anybody know where I can buy these chocolate bars in the UAE? I searched online and the cheapest shipping I could find (from Canada) was about $180 Canadian and am afraid that they would just melt anyway.

Thanks,

Kenny

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I ordered some gummi's for someone and they arrived in not so great shape. Would avoid food items that are capable of melting until at least Oct. :( Hope you find them locally.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hello,

I recently returned home to Canada for two weeks and fell in love with Mr. Big chocolate bars (produced by Cadbury). I packed a few in my luggage but am afraid that I will run out sooner than I had hoped. Does anybody know where I can buy these chocolate bars in the UAE? I searched online and the cheapest shipping I could find (from Canada) was about $180 Canadian and am afraid that they would just melt anyway.

Thanks,

Kenny
I might be going to Canada in July and is expected to be back in August. I can definitely pick a few for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts