Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I sent my visa application and documents away on the 14th April and received letter from home office on the 18th saying they had got it and to wait for further instructions. They have taken the visa fee But I still havnt received the biometrics invititation letter. Should I be worried? I know you only have a certain amount of time to give the biometrics and I'm worried the letter could have got lost in the post!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi, I sent my visa application and documents away on the 14th April and received letter from home office on the 18th saying they had got it and to wait for further instructions. They have taken the visa fee But I still havnt received the biometrics invititation letter. Should I be worried? I know you only have a certain amount of time to give the biometrics and I'm worried the letter could have got lost in the post!!
I'm on a similar timeline as you (for an FLR(M) application) and I just received my biometrics letter.. about 2.5 weeks after submitting my application, so in line with what Joppa said.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.