Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone....am sooo scared right now, I have submitted my application last week Wednesday and my husband has had he's biometric yesterday! For some strange reason I always thought the sponser sends in the completed by hand appendix 2 form.
Am sending the remaining documents tomorrow and I just read somewhere that the applicant should send in the appendix 2 form and not me the sponsor.

Please someone help! Can I send the filled in appendix 2 with the supported documents tomorrow?

Thanks all for your replies....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My husband is in Ghana, and applying from Accra city.
Help please....I am only free today and I only have couple of hours before the post office closes. I really hope I can submit the appendix 2 form with my supported documents, just need some confirmation....

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
I'm just asking. Is there an option for sponsor or applicant to send documents direct to Sheffield? I read that Accra VAC has scanning service for transmitting documents electronically to UK.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm just asking. Is there an option for sponsor or applicant to send documents direct to Sheffield? I read that Accra VAC has scanning service for transmitting documents electronically to UK.
Yes,when my husband went to his biometric appointment they took the originals to make sure they are originals and checked that he had all the copies of the originals and then they scanned the copies and gave both the copies and the originals back to him, of course they kept the original passport.

So I guess that's the scanning service then.
And just to double check, do you think the ECO will ask why I have the appendix 2 with my supported documents rather than my husband submitting it?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes,when my husband went to his biometric appointment they took the originals to make sure they are originals and checked that he had all the copies of the originals and then they scanned the copies and gave both the copies and the originals back to him, of course they kept the original passport.

So I guess that's the scanning service then.
And just to double check, do you think the ECO will ask why I have the appendix 2 with my supported documents rather than my husband submitting it?
Am still nervous with this question Joppa, can you clarify? Have you heard this might be a problem?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.